Sunday, December 13, 2009

FAKE

By: 'Ammar Lelo Andiko A. A.


You smile on me
You talk nice to everybody
You laugh as everyone is happy
You joke like no matter to be

But... where are your words when they're needed?
Where is the promise while it should be executed?
Are they down just by a hit?
Is it so hard to meet?

You walk down the street like an actor
Turn around spreading your well odour
Pretend to give me some favor
Talk to ones like Mr. Governor

But... the steps have too many doubts
The turn breaks somebody's hopes
The pretenders can't deliver cups of soups
The talk just ties people with ropes

I waited for your change
Someday ago I saw a glance
But I was just tired sitting on a bench
Now it's hard to believe whether you'll have a sense


Malang, December 13th 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please type your comment here!